Quite a few things have happened and I have been too lazy to record it. Yikes.
- I booked the same fashion show as last year at a local community college. However, the venue is different and can hold over 1,00, as opposed to last year’s 60. I haven’t met the designer yet, which makes me concerned because the event is in 3 weeks.
- I have a call back for a student film in 4 days. I still need to memorize the script. And print it out.
- My mom wrote a book this past year and was on our local news doing a promotion for it. While we were there, Guy Fieri was there doing a cooking special right before us. We got to meet him as he was leaving. Also, a woman named Luenell was there doing a spot for her comedy. She is an actress with over 30 credits, including Taken 2, Hotel Transylvania, Borat, and The Rock. We got our picture with her. Awesome!
- I might be in A Midsummer’s Night Dream. I’m not sure what company it is, but my friend is hooking me up. I don’t even know what it is about.
- I am looking for a second summer job. Forever 21 is still giving me about 8 hours a week. This isn’t cutting it anymore. I need at least 20 hours a week. I need to be able to pay for groceries and gas. Not only enough gas to get to and from work.
- I was going to audition for Beauty and the Beast in the next town, but they couldn’t get the funding. Then I heard they are going to do Rent. I don’t know, but I am really bummed about cancelling the show.
- School is wrapping up. I have 1 more week and then a week of finals. I have a 10 page script for my acting class, a 10 page research/analysis paper due on Tuesday in my English class, and the final for my English class left.
- I found out I can’t move out unless I work am a full time student. That wouldn’t be a problem but I would need to work full time at the same time to stay afloat. I can’t do both. If I move out, I loose my medical insurance. Looks like I’m not moving to Los Angeles any time soon. I don’t understand how other people did it on no money.
- I made a facebook page for me. Go follow me. Just search Mckenna Hardy and it should be the first page to pop up.
That is my life, in short, from the last 2 weeks.
I can’t wait for summer. I just wish I had something to do.
I feel I need to get away from here. A week, a day, an hour. To Santa Cruz, San Francisco, Santa Monica, Malibu, Long Beach. Somewhere big, but relaxing. Maybe after school gets out. Get a group together and go somewhere for the day. This town is boring, entertainment wise.